Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well I had a bad day and a busy day. It all started at school and stuff but I dont want to talk about that so lets talk about today. Its APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! I had the best jokes planned for today. Well softball is great i just need to practice my pitching a little more. I went to a pitching clinic and I learned alot more then what I usually know. I am able to throw staighter and faster. Well I finally got my dance partner for the dedication dance. His name is Dallin and hes in 9th grade. He also gos to my school which is even cooler. Hes fun to be dancing with. We just have some miner mistakes that we have to take care of lol. Its still really exciting. Oh and also Dallin is taller than me (of coarse) lol and Im stilly shrimpy shrimp.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was so good to visit with you guys and to see you. Hope to see you in two weeks