Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well it was the first rehearsel today for dance and also the first day of softball practice too. At softball practice it was fun. I was throwing great and stuff but I couldnt run. I hurt my side last week and it still really hurts so I'm gonna have to work on that. The girls on my new team are nice and I know one of them from school. It was fun. Well at the rehearsals I will admit that it was pretty tough. We learned from 7 to 9. Its acually pretty easy. I got to dance with different guys and I enjoyed every minute of learning the dance. Well part of it. I cant wait till next time. Also some boys thought that I was a really good dancer and I thanked them lol.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Have lots of fun with the dance. You'll have some great memories and you will make lots of new friends. Ahhhh....I remember those dance festivals from long, long ago.....