Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well after a long day I thought that it would be fun to take some pictures of me. I am now offically 14 years old. It is exciting so far. I am 14 going on 15 now but I want to enjoy being 14 right now lol.(left picture)

And this is what the cake looked like. Mom did the writing and I did the flowers and squiggles on the sides. It turned out really cool.

This is me makeing my cake. Well acually mom made the cake and I got to decorate it. I did a really good job. p.s. I like to pose for the camera lol.(right picture)

This is my favorite rose. I just had to take a picture of it.

ok so you all know that it was my birthday yesterday and i finally have the time to get on and update my blog with pictures. This is my most favorite gift of all. I got a boquet of 2 dozen roses from my boyfriend. His name is Austin. I honestly wasnt expecting anything lol. He also got me a card and its really cute =).

2 comments:

A Wannabe Skinny Mama said...

fun fun fun! How come I wasn't invited over for cake! just kidding. I hope that you had a really good birthday and know that I love ya girlie!
aly

Annie said...

you have a boyfiend? er..umm..friend? The flowers are lovely! love ya!