Wednesday, November 11, 2009

STAY STRONG



I wish you were here to tell me your story.
I feel your pain
I wish that i could just take you by the hand, look you
in the eye and tell you that everything was going
to be ok.

I wonder how hard it was to go through with this
at the camps.
You may be young but you are strong.
Stay strong for it will help you.

I wish that i could of been there to take the pain
and suffer for you.
You were to young to die.
If I were there i would stay by your side.

I would be there always in your heart.
I am here little one.
Don't cry no more.

Stay strong for you are loved in every way.
I love you so much.
Even if we are apart I will always be with you.

I know that you miss me and i miss you.
But we will be together again one day.
You will always be in my heart.

I love you so much dear child.
Remember that i love you.
No matter what happens I will
always be in your heart.



*This is a poem i wrote in language arts. it is based on when hitler took over germany and stuff and killed tons of jews. its a heart breaking poem and it was the best in the class. i hope you enjoy it. its the first poem that i actually like lol. enjoy!!

poem by: Jessie Miller
october 29, 2009

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice work on your poem!

ibelaura said...

Jessie! i love it! you are an amazing writter, it brought tears to my eyes thank you so much for sharing it with me