Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FALL PICTURES!!!!!!!
these are photos that me and cammi took together outside for out fall pictures. hope you like them!!

This one is a good one :DD

Here is a good one of me that i like. XD

heres another one of cammi :D

This is also a really good picture and its very cute. we love to take picture.

This is my favorite picture of cammi that i took. i love taking pictures of people because i do a really good job at it lol

This is a picture of me that cammi took. it looks really nice and I really like it. Me and cammi are good photographers!!


1 comment:

Annie said...

that last pic of you is really nice. You look great! You and Cammi are beautiful girls and I'm so glad you are my granddaughters. Why......I can see myself in you two! HAHAHAHAHA
Keep practicing with the camera. You girls are awesome!