Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well since I was taking pictures of everyone else I thought that i should have the spot light for 30 seconds. I am the type of person that likes to have fun with everyone esspecilly my friends and family

This is some of my photography that i took. His mom was making faces and i had the camera ready and when he made the cutest face I took a picture and its really cute. I think that i am really good at photography my self.

Apparently Will likes to hang out with his older cousin (ha ha ha me). He is the cutest little thing and i love it when he smiles at me. He loves it when I make funny faces and when i give him attention. I love to make him laugh and giggle and smile really big.

1 comment:

Lisa Miller said...

You do take good pictures. I love the one of the 2 of you together.