Saturday, October 25, 2008



This is me on my mom and dad's friends dirt bike. In real life this dirt bike or as know as a 4 wheeler is HUGE and it was really hard to turn and stear.

Me, mom & dad, the klugars, and jill and rich were all having a day to ride the dirt bikes and enjoy the weather. I was so excited to ride today. I have a 2 wheeler that is a 90 yamaha. i love my dirt bike and i love to go fast. Going fast is my most favorite part about this sport and i have gotten hurt before many times.

i have taken my bike off of many jumps and the highest that i think that i've gotten is about 4 to 5ft high which is almost as high as me. I learned from a friend of mine on how to jump because she does this sport to but she races and i ride for fun so shes had a lot more experience then me. i have learned how to do jumps and they sometimes can be dangerous but i am ok with trying it at least once. I am a wimp to go off the really big jumps but oh well. :)

This is me giving my mom and dad's friends son a ride his name is adain and he is just a cute little boy!!! i also gave his brother richie a ride before him but we couldn't take the picture :( but we all had a lot of fun.
He enjoyed riding wit me because i don't go too fast or to slow but i go nice and easy. I will only give rides on 4 wheelers and not on the 2 wheelers because I'm not old enough for the 2 wheeler partner ride yet. I'm afraid that a little one might get hurt but mom and dad do it because they are adults. I also ride the smaller 4 wheeler too and its the klugers also. I give rides to the smaller kids too and I always ask for permission before I use they're dirt bikes.

2 comments:

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Sup girl! You may want to change the font color on your blog posts because they are kinda hard to see. There is going to be a ward activity over here on Nov 7 and I want for you an cammi to come and make something with me if you can. C ya!

Annie said...

What a "Rockin' Chickadee" you are! You do look good on that 4-wheeler. It was good to see you this past week. You are not only fast with bikes but are "growing up" fast, too. It's fun to see how beautiful you are becoming! I love you, too. Keep on ROCKIN!!!
~~Nana