Sunday, December 21, 2008

OK well I got them!!! I got braces. They hurt and they are not fun. Well when i get a picture i will post it but the colors of the bands are black and green and they are really cool. I have had them for about ... 3 days and I already hate them (ha ha) but ya.
Well I'm excited because I have a new little cousin. I haven't met her yet but i hope that i will soon. Just from the pictures that i got she is a cutie. Well there are only 4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS AND I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR ALL OF MY SISTERS AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE CHRISTMAS IS A TIME FOR LOVE AND EXCITEMENT.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE IT BRINGS ME AND MY FAMILY TOGETHER AND I LOVE MY FAMILY OH SO MUCH. THEY ARE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!! Well I hope that all of you have a great Christmas. AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO.

2 comments:

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Hey fun girlie! SOunds like you are not having too much fun with your teeth. Just think about how nice they will look when you get the braces off. I am hoping to see you sometime before Christmas, otherwise it will probabally be early next week. Do you have school? Well later!
love ya!
Merry Christmas!

Dizniemom said...

Love you too babe! We are glad that you are in our family!